Friday, March 5, 2010

School Spring Formal

Last Saturday, my mom and I went to a "Prom Dress for Haiti" event at the downtown Emporium. The women of Knoxville donated approximately 600 formal dresses to be cleaned and then sold to raise money for Haiti. A few of my classmates had been talking about the event, so I decided to go and just see what was there. I'd kind of been dreading having to look for a dress, simply because I wasn't sure if I could find one that was cute and would fit the school standards. However, I was pleasantly surprised. My mom and I prayed before we began looking, just that God would guide us to the right dress for me. The last dress I tried on was the one. I'm so happy with it!!







2 comments:

Katie said...

that's so pretty, kaiser!

Livvy said...

Thanks, Katus!