Monday, August 30, 2010

Life and school

Actually I guess school is my life right now. :) Just kidding. School has been really good lately. Everybody's getting ramped up for Fall Retreat!!! I did a post on last year's FR, but for those who weren't reading then, my school takes all the highschoolers away for about two days for a time of fellowhip, worship, speakers, games, food.... :) They break up the students into groups of about 12, and I'm very happy with my group this year. Fun teacher, fun classmates; it's all good! School itself is going quite well too. I was a little busier than usual tonight, but better tonight than over the weekend. Sophmore year really doesnt' seem so bad so far. How did your week go? Let me know!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I'm glad you're having such a great time with school, Olivia! I can't say that I'm loving mine as much as you are, but it's fine! :) I hope you have fun at your Fall Retreat!!

Livvy said...

I'm glad your year is going well too, Katherine! Thanks!