Thursday, February 5, 2009

~Good Books~

One of my favorite pastimes is reading, so I though I'd mention some of my favorite books and series. You may see recurring themes in the books I read becuase I really like animals and adventure!

  • A Long Way from Chicago
  • Angel on the Square
  • A Year Down Yonder
  • Fair Weather
  • Goose Girl
  • Half Magic
  • Homeless Bird
  • James Herriot
  • Laura Ingalls Wilder
  • Princess Academy
  • Redwall
  • The 39 Clues
  • The Chronicles of Narnia
  • The Good Master
  • The Impossible Journey
  • The Kellyhorns
  • The Prydain Chronicles
  • The Storyteller's Daughter
  • The True Confesssions of Charlotte Doyle
  • To Kill a Mockingbird
  • Thoroughbred
  • Trailblazer
  • Wild at Heart

Now, what are your favorite books? I always need new literature to read, so just let me know your favorite books in comments!

P.S. I will probably be adding to this list quite a lot!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Good books! I especially love To Kill a Mockingbird! Especially a certain character...

Livvy said...

Yes, I knew you would appreciate it!