Monday, February 23, 2009

~Interviews~

Hi, all! Life has been very busy lately. But today was especially busy. Today, I went to interview at a school I am considering for high school. But first, the school is 1/2 an hour away, and the interview was at 8:30am. So, my mom and I started out a little before 8:00am. As soon as we pulled out, the car started to make "knocking" noises. We made it to the interstate and then decided, no, we couldn't go out on the interstate at 30 mph. I called my grandmother, explained the situation, and she met us at the auto repair shop. Mom called the counselor to tell her we'd be late. We finally arrived at the school at 9:00am. Dad met us there, and we walked inside. The guidance counselor was an extremely friendly lady who put me at ease imediately. She showed us a list of courses and electives, and then she walked Mom and me around the school. We met some students and teachers, and walked around the U-shaped school. Most impressive of all, there is a brand new, not even completed, computer lab, and a massive science lab. It was a really nice school, with a good atmosphere, so... We shall see!

No comments: