Sunday, August 23, 2009

School!

I'm sorry to have neglected my blog so badly this past week! School has started, and I feel like I don't have much time anymore. But, I am enjoying school a lot! The days are speeding by, which is a blessing. Everything is speeding by, in fact, except art. Art is slow and, at times, tedium itself. My teacher is talkative, and that sums it up right there! My other teachers are great, classmates are good, and classes are all around pretty wonderful! Geography is so much fun! We had a lecture one day (which wasn't so great), but all the other days have been games, like scavenger hunts and crossword puzzles. I'll try to post more this week! (Please comment and tell me how your first week went. :))

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Hey Olivia! I like my Geography class too! But, I have to say, it isn't all games - we studied latitude and longitude today...

Livvy said...

Hi Katherine! We studied lat. and lon. last week! How is the rest of your school going?

Katie said...

I hope your art teacher doesn't read your blog!

Livvy said...

I haven't given my blog address to anyone at school! How is your week going?