Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sorry!

I apologize for being so remise in posting these pasts two weeks! School has kept me busy, and the time I have left, I have been spending with family. But, now that I am settled into a routine, I hope to have time to post. :)

  • First off, it's soccer season again!! Although I am too old to play, Evan is playing through a church league. I'll be posting lots of pictures, and maybe even some videos with Dad's new digital video-camera! Oh, and please be in prayer: Evan was just out playing airsoft with some school buddies, and he got stung 4 times by yellow jackets. Some of his friends got stung too.
  • School is going GREAT! My teachers are awesome, my classmates are great (with a few exceptions-hee hee!), and it's just good overall. I never have much homework, either, which is wonderful!!!

That's all the news for now! Please comment, and have great day!

4 comments:

Livvy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katherine said...

Hey Olivia! I'm glad everything is going great! I'm sorry about Evan and the yellow jackets... :( I would love to see the pics/maybe movies - especially the ones when my team plays your brothers! :D

Katie said...

I'm so glad you're having a good year!

Katherine said...

Hey! Sorry, I did write you a really long comment, but something happened to it - so - all I'll say is "good!" about the things you posted! :D