Sunday, December 13, 2009

International Festival and FINALS!

I have been silent the past week or so because I've been insanely busy working on my International Fest. The project was last night, so I thought I'd take the time to tell you all about it!

All the freshman at BCS had to present a country at the International Fest last night. I chose the country of Israel, so for the past three weeks, that is just about all that's been occuping my time. It was a lot of fun though. I got to talk to a lot of people and share what I had learned; I also got to dress up in modern Israeli clothes, so that was really cool too! I am happy that it is over though!
Finals start on Tuesday, so today I reviewed some English a wee bit, and then practiced a LOT of algebra. Finals are over Thursday, and Friday all the highschool students get to go play with the elementary school kids! Friday is a half day for the whole school, and then I am free until January 5th. Yippee!

No comments: