Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Musings.......

Since nothing earth-shattering has happened in the last little bit, I haven't had anything to post. But with some exciting things coming up, I thought I had better write!

With Christmas in 3 days, I am enjoying celebrating the season! We've been going through our Advent book, and on Saturday we set up our tree and decorated it. The last few days have been a flurry of buying and wrapping presents, cleaning, and hanging out with friends and family. My cousin, her husband, and their little baby will all be coming down either late this week or early next week. I'm planning on getting together with a close friend that I haven't seen since summer time.

I may not be posting much the next few days, so don't be surprised if I seem to disappear from the blogging world for a while. :) Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: