Monday, June 21, 2010

His promise to us....

Today I was looking through a journal a friend had given me. On each page is a Bible verse. The one I opened to was:

"God is our refuge and our strength, a very present help in trouble." (KJV)

I feel that this is a really good reminder. God is always with us. He promises that He will never leave us, He will never forsake us. (reference Hebrews 13:5) He will never abandon us or leave us to work everything out ourselves. God is there and He always will be!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I don't know when you changed the whole format of this blog, but, yeah, I'm just now noticing it! :) And I like it! Had it already been named "living for Him"? Or did you just name it that? (i forgot...) :D

Livvy said...

Thanks! I changed it a few days ago. It's been named that for a while....