Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer Reading

Our local Knox County library hosts a summer reading program every summer. The teen summer reading only requires five books. I've often participated and have some good books that I'm planning on reading that I thought I'd share with you!
My required school reading for next year is The Old Man and the Sea by Hemingway and Night by Elie Wiesel. I'm also in the process of rereading The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare. And I just put A Voice in the Wind, An Echo in the Darkness, and As Sure as the Dawn (all by Francine Rivers) on hold at the library on the recommendation of a friend. I'll be posting reviews as I read them. I'm eager to hear your reading for this summer! Who has some good books?

P.S. I'm also in the process of writing a book! It's definitely a little kid book, a spoof on the forming of the United States of America. My brother likes it though (as a 13 year old), so I may post some snippets as I write...

No comments: