Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm back!

Hello readers! Yes, it's true; I'm back! Hopefully I won't neglect you all as shamefully as I was before. :) School is pretty busy, but with only 44 days left until summer, life seems pretty good right now. Spring break was a few weeks ago, and we went to Charleston for a 4-day vacation. It was lots of fun, especially jumping in the ocean and finding an amazing pizza place called La Pizzeria. How very original. :) My sixteenth birthday also happened during my blogging hiatus. My older siblings were able to come down for a few days which meant so much! So that's a brief synopsis of the last four months of my life; how about you all?









P.S. I hope to get back to (semi) regular posting soon, so check back in the next few days. Oh, and if you're reading this, will you please leave me a comment? I like to know who's here. :)

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I'm reading, my dear! Glad you're back.

Anonymous said...

I'm here, Olivia! :) Thanks for the post...

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was Katherine, by the way... :P