Friday, January 23, 2009

More neighborhood excitement

One thing I love about my neighborhood is that almost every family has at least one dog, or they are dog lovers if they don't have a dog. This is usually a good thing. Today, however, it was not. Let me give you an overview of the important dogs in my neighborhood. My next-door neighbor has two dogs, and one, a cocker spaniel, is let out almost every morning at 6:30am and does not cease barking for around an hour and a half. Three houses down from him, there is one dog who is just allowed to roam, and she barks at you if you move a muscle. Across from her are two boxers, and behind them is a bloodhound who jumps on the fence and howls. Then there are three yippy dogs in close proximity, as well as a chow mix, and a Australian sheep dog, who woofs. This may seem like extra, non-important information, but let me tell you, when you are walking two dogs, one who can pull really, really hard, and one 110 pound dog who likes to play, it is not easy! The dogs that were out today were the roaming dog, the chow mix, the two boxers(who are thankfully in an electric fence), the three yippy dogs, and the bloodhound. It was like walking through straits of doom!

P.S. This is completely pointless, but I felt like posting something!

No comments: