Saturday, January 17, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I will endeavor to post a couple of times a week, but I make no promises! I am in my last year of middle school, which I enjoy, and my favorite subjects are math and history. I am also an avid reader and writer, and I mainly write adventure or medieval period. I absolutely LOVE animals, too! I horseback-ride, and I have two golden retrievers. I am a Christian and dancer, and hope to become in later life, a dog trainer or at least work with animals, and a mother, among other things. So, this blog will be about books, writing, animals, and new pursuits!

2 comments:

Caroline Marie said...

Hey Livvy! Cool. I'm glad you figured out how to have friends on here. I'm kinda confused on how to do this blog! lol. We need to get our mom's to talk about bowling tonight! Do you think that is going to work? I hope so! My mom and sis are at Heritage right now, and I don't know when they will get home. When they do, I will remind my mom about bowling, and see what happens. Either your mom can call here later, or my mom can call your mom. Luv ya! talk to you later...but hopefully tonight!!! (=

Caroline Marie said...

OK!! Yeah, that would be fun is we could get together and work on our blogs! Ok, well, I'll maybe see you tonight!! (=