Sunday, September 6, 2009

Vote!

As you have no doubt seen, I have created a new poll to ask you which creative dog names you like better. We've made them to fit Bono and Tallie's personalities, and they really do represent my pups! After you vote, and if you would like too, please give me your idea of a pair of names that would go well with dogs! Be creative, and I can't wait to see what you will come up with. :)

*You might want to say the poll names out loud; they may make more sense that way.

7 comments:

KJL said...

Sorry, but I am not good at coming up with names like that so I won't even try! ;p I chose the first one, but I really like them both, Livvy!

Livvy said...

Thanks, Katherine! I can't wait for Saturday!

KJL said...

Me, too!

we're gonna beat you... :D

Livvy said...

Well, fine then! (Just kidding!) Everybody knows that the Kienzls (usually) have the best team!

KJL said...

Yeah, I know... (i was kidding too by the way) my sibling say that their teams are "stacked" but I don't really think so.

Livvy said...

I know! Are you looking forward to your first game?

KJL said...

Yes, I don't really know why - but I am super excited! %:D