Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sick :(

This morning when I woke up with a raging sore throat, Mom told me, "Go back to bed!" So here I sit, blogging, feeling somewhat better, but not well enough to go to school. Since I only woke up about 2 hours ago (11:00), it doesn't feel like it should be after 1:00 already! Another reason I decided to stay home was the fact that I have a huge geography project due tomorrow. A classmate and I will be teaching the rest of the class on Western Sahara, and I thought if I have to miss a day this week, it should be today and not tomorrow! On a happier note, the project is going well. Last night I painted the flag, my friend is doing a poster, we're going to do a crossword puzzle and play a fishing game (at first we thought we might try camel racing, but decided against it!), and have a fruit salad! It should be a very good project. I'm just praying that my throat will be well enough to talk for 40 minutes. :) I need to go make some fishing rods, and type up so notes....

Blessings!

~Livvy

2 comments:

Katie said...

Feel better Kaiser!

Livvy said...

Thanks, Katus!