Friday, October 2, 2009

What a week....

I do believe that this week was the longest school week that I have had so far. Overall, I had about 7 tests/quizzes and a huge geography project on Sudan, besides all my regular school work and basic things like eating and sleeping. :) It was, however, a good week. I feel as though I got plenty accomplished, and the project on Sudan went okay. Our food though was absolutely, without question the most disgusting thing I have ever had the misfortune to be required to put in my mouth. My partner and her mom made a custard, flan type thing. They definitely made it the right way, so it certainly wasn't their fault. But the food just jiggled while we carried it, and the texture was totally gross and slimy. Ugh! The project itself went well though.

So, this weekend I plan on recovering from my activity-filled school week by going to my brother's soccer game and spending time with church friends. Ev's team is short a few players, so maybe I'll get recruited! Have a great weekend, all!

Blessings,
Livvy

6 comments:

Katherine said...

Hey Olivia, I'm glad your project went well... I hope my does too! And, yeah, that food does dound disgusting! :D Evan's team did really well in soccer, by the way. And one more thing - this has been borhtering me for awhile: what is the "maidens for modesty" thing on the right side of your blog? :D

Livvy said...

Hope your project goes well! The food really was AWFUL! Your team did great too; you have a lot of good players this year. Oh, the "MFM" is a blog I found through my dance school (their fair maidens purity class.) Really, they're just two young ladies who believe in modesty, etc. You might want to read it. You can just click on the picture if you want to find out more about it. *I haven't read everything about them, so I'm not sure if I believe all of what they say.* Thanks for commenting!

Mimi said...

Down with custard! Up with chocolate!

Livvy said...

Yes!!

Unknown said...

Well, I guess it's a good thing that the Sudanese don't have a taste for roasted bugs! :)

Livvy said...

That's for sure! The thought of bringing some grubs may have crossed my mind at one point.....