Friday, September 11, 2009

Update!

Hello everyone! I apologize for having neglected my blog recently. School can do that to a person! Life has been so busy that I don't feel like sitting down at the end of a long day and typing a post. However, weekends are a time for relaxation, so I thought I would jot some notes.
School is going absolutely great! I really have the best teachers (except for art, but that's a different story). My classmates are good, some are bordering on weird, but I think that has more to do with being in high school than anything else. I've finished my first round of tests/quizzes, and all went surprisingly well, even in subjects that aren't my forte. Today I typed my English paper, had an algebra pop quiz (!), took Bible, geography, and science quizzes, and spent 40 minutes dreadfully bored in Art I. We also had Chapel today, which is a nice break from the weekly routine. We had a very inspiring message that I will tell you more about in a later post.
This weekend, Ev has his first soccer game! As his team is missing three good players, it will be interesting to see how the game pans out. Hopefully his team will not get massacred. Oh, guess what their team name is? You never will, so here it is: The Blue Pugilistic Inchworms. I'm not kidding, and you did read it correctly! Let's just say I'll only be cheering, "Go Team!"
Have a good weekend!

In Him,
~Livvy

5 comments:

Annie said...

Glad school is going well! It is for me too! I had an absolutely great Thursday :D Walked with friends and Laughed so hard my sides hurt....... I'd love to talk with you tomorrow if you are at the boys game....
I thought that their team was the pugnacious blue inchworms... The only reason I remember is because belligerent was one of our vocab words last week and pugnacious is a synonym. Anyway talk soon--- you sound awfully busy !!!!!

Livvy said...

I'm glad school is going well for you too! Apparently there was some confusion about the team's name; everyone was shouting ideas at the same time! I'll be at the game, so see you there. :)

Katherine said...

Hey Livvy! I'm glad school is going so well for you! A lot of times mine is just boring... We still haven't picked our team name! Yours is hilarious! What a weird name! Well, I'll see you at the game in a couple of hours! :D

Livvy said...

Hey Katherine! Thanks! I too have had some boring (and some really strange) team names! See you in a little bit!

KJL said...

Hey - when I was said "boring" I was talking about school - but I guess it applies for some of our team names too! :D By the way, we do have one now, it's the: Mustangs