Sunday, May 3, 2009

Softball

So far in this softball season, we've had five games. We've also lost four of them. It's getting very demoralizing because we are only losing because we have a few really bad players that always manage to botch up the simplest plays. The only reason we won the one game was because we were missing almost all of our "bad" players. My friend also hit 2 homeruns in that game, and I hit one, so we got 4 runs from just those plays! (Yes, 4 runs - there was a player on base when I got mine.) We have three more games, so once they happen I'll let you know how they go!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Hey Olivia! That's great that you finally won a game! I hope you will win the rest of them! p.s. Your "friend" was Trysten, right?

Livvy said...

Hey Katherine! Thanks, and yes!