Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Summer Vacation!

Hey, everyone! I am finally out of school!!!! It's wonderful to be free. :) Here are my some of my summer plans:

  1. This summer, I'm tutoring my brother in Latin - the school where he is going next year teaches Latin, and I did the book I'll be teaching him last year, so hopefully it will all turn out okay-.
  2. We're going to the Northeast in July, which is going to be soooo fun. We have family up there, and it just feels like home.
  3. I'm also going to do a bake sale one weekend. Last time we did it, the sale was successful, but we had to split the money four ways, so it didn't amount to much.
  4. Mom wants my brother and me to take computer classes, and both the library and the Apple store offer free lessons.

So, no really big plans. Of course, we'll go swimming! One of our friends lets us swim at her apartment pool, and there is rarely anyone swimming, so usually we have the pool to ourselves. What are you doing this summer? (Comments below this post.)

No comments: