Tuesday, May 19, 2009

~Softball~

Well, last night we had our final game of the season. And, we actually won! 16-9. I was playing with a cold - well, congestion-, and before the game during warm-up, I jammed my thumb. It still hurts. So, the conditions weren't great going into the game. But the defense and offense just came together last night. :) We had our awards ceremony after the game, and I got the "Big Stick" award, in part to the grand slam I got a week ago. Then my coach asked if maybe I could be a co-coach with them next year! Anyway, softball was a lot of fun this year!

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Nice, Olivia! I already told you this, but Congratulations! on winning a game by that much! That's great about the co-coach thing too!

Livvy said...

Thanks, Katherine! Yeah, coaching with them would be awesome! :)

Katie said...

Yay! You won a game! Congrats for doing so well!

Livvy said...

Thanks, it nice to finally win a game!