Sunday, May 3, 2009

~Tallie III~

Hey, everyone! It has been a week and a half or so since I wrote about Tallie. The good news is that there is not much to report! Tallie is doing much better, and on her second week of steroids. She still negotiates stairs very carefully, but yesterday she she brought some balls over to Dad and me to play, and she did a full-body stretch and pounced like a cat on her toys! She'll be on the steroids one week from Tuesday and then she should be doing all better. I'll let you know how it all turns out!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

It's me again, Livvy... I've never called you that before - Anyways, that great news about Tallie! Like you said meake sure to tell me how it all turns out! Keep Updating And Thanks For This One! :D

Livvy said...

Well, most of my friends do, so I'm glad you do too! Tallie is doing much better, and I'll keep you posted!