Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter!

Well, it is the day after Easter, and I hope everyone had a good day, going to church, seeing special productions, hunting for eggs, eating candy.... Anyway, I had a great day, although it started really early! See, my aunt and uncle stayed with us over the weekend, since they had to go to Nashville to pick up a dog. My uncle had gone out early to get a stake to put in the backyard so that Jake (the yellow lab) wouldn't be cooped up in the crate while we were at church. As soon as he got home though, Tallie flew into a barking rage which woke me up, and then our neighbors let their yippy little dog out, so my day began at 6:37 am. I made muffins for breakfast, went to church (which was really great!) and then the whole family went out for lunch after church, so that was nice. And then in the afternoon, I walked Jake, who by the way, is an adorable sweetheart! He was a little stressed out from travel, but all in all, seemed like a pretty laidback dog. Now, please let me know how your Easter went! "Comments" are right below this post..... :)

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Hey Livvy! It's Hannah O.! I'm so happy that I finally found a way to get in touch with you! How've you been?

Livvy said...

Hi, Hannah! I'm great; how are you?! It's been forever since I've seen you!! What grade are you in now??

Hannah said...

I know, it has been forever! I've been pretty good! I'm finishing up 9th grade, and I'm really ready for summer to start!

Livvy said...

Yes, me too (about summer I mean)! I'm going into 9th grade next year; can't wait!!!! I like your "serial!"

Hannah said...

Thanks :) I'm actually about to post another one. I'm trying to keep up with it! I'm sometimes bad about updating my "serials" ;)