Sunday, April 19, 2009

~Tallie~

Hey, everyone! I've got some sad news. :( Yesterday Tallie was running to bark at another dog, and she hurt herself. I was in the kitchen when I heard her screaming. She'd lost the use of her back legs and she became incontinent. Dad took her to the vet at the emergency clinic, and the vet thinks she may have torn a ligament in her knee. Today Tallie is medicated, and tomorrow we'll have to take her to our regular vet where she'll be sedated and x-rayed. Please pray for her; she appears to be in some pain, and I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow! Thanks! :)

3 comments:

Jeremy Kezer said...

Olivia,

I'm so sorry to hear about that! Ligament injuries do heal - the hardest part is trying to keep them quiet for several weeks while they get better! Love, Jeremy

Katherine said...

Hey Olivia! I'm so sorry to hear that about Tallie! :( I hope everything will be okay and she will get better soon! :)

Livvy said...

Hey, guys! This morning Mom took Tallie to the vet, and the vet thinks (after the x-ray) that Tallie ruptured a disc in her back, which would explain why she screamed. She'll be on a type of steroids for three weeks, gradually being weaned off them. From there, we shall see....