Friday, April 10, 2009

Just a few more weeks!

A few more weeks until what, you might ask. And the answer is....... 30 days until school is out for summer!!!!!! Yippee!! I mean, I may be a nerd, well an "intellectual" as my friend says, but who doesn't like summer vacation! Of course, I'll manage to stay insanely busy for the remaining 30 days; one of my teachers wants to cover roughly 100 more pages of a math book we've been working on. It's not that we couldn't do it - it'll just be a lot of work. Mom's promised us a field trip or two, which will be fun, and next week I have an entrance exam at the school I'll be attending next year. I'm excited about my courses: Apologetics & Logic, Spiritual Life, Composition & Literature, Algebra I, Physical Science, World Geography, Health, and Drama or Computer I.

Today is a welcome break: Good Friday, and I hope everyone has a good Easter and Easter weekend!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

That's great that you only have 30 days of school left! We have 25 left... I hope youi have a great Easter/Easter weekend too! :)

Katherine said...

*you

Livvy said...

Yes, I'm glad to only have 30 days left! Have a good Easter & weekend too!