Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Heartland Golden Retriever Rescue needs YOU!

Okay, everyone, I've got a request to make. Heartland Golden Retriever Rescue, the organization from which my family got both Bono and Tallie, needs your help! They are trying to win a $20,000 grant through a special contest, and the way they can win is so simple, but they need people to help them. All you have to do is go to http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/. Once you get there, click on the purple "Click here to give -- it's free. From there, go to the top of the page and click on the red "Vote Now box". For the organization, enter "Heartland Golden Retriever Rescue" and they're based in Knoxville, Tennessee. Click the "Vote" button that will come up next to the search result, and then you'll have to identify an animal to confirm your vote. You can vote every day, once per computer until sometime in July. Please help Heartland!! Remember: Once a day per computer! Your vote will help and count! If these directions are unclear, or don't work, please leave me a comment, and I'll do my best to fix them. Thanks so much!!!!


Oh, one more thing: Please tell your family and friends to vote, too! Every single vote counts!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Ok.... if I'm allowed to I will, but what do you mean by: "identify an animal" Would that be my dog?

Livvy said...

Great! Oh, the site will show you a picture of a dog, zebra, cat, etc., and you just have to tell them what animal it is.

Katherine said...

Oh.... ok... Thnks for letting me know!