Sunday, March 22, 2009

Back to school

Tomorrow it's back to school. I just counted the days, and since I believe school lets out for summer on May 22, there are just about 44 days of school left. So six weeks and two days, roughly; but of course, there are weekends which I didn't count, so it's actually more time than that. Did any of what I just said make sense? Probably not. Never mind.

I had a wonderful spring break. I got to bake, sew, go shopping, play with friends, and hang out with no school to worry about! Yesterday's softball practice went like a dream; I have a good team this year, I think, as well as the best of coaches. First game is on Saturday, and someone has to win the game, so it might as well be our team!

Today's weather has been gorgeous; I took Bono for a walk-which he loved-, and now I think I'll go read in the shade......

No comments: