Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wow...

Okay, I have been posting with astonishing regularity! Believe me, this will not always be the case. I am getting really tired of rain/cold weather, and today we have both! Grrrrr. I love winter for a while and then I am ready for spring; right now I am ready for spring. Today was mildly busy. I started off cleaning my room, but then I decided to sell an American Girl doll of mine, so I had to get out all the clothes and accessories and the doll, and set a reasonable price - since I already sort of had a buyer, this was important! And then my room was a bigger mess than when I started. So the morning's objective failed. This afternoon I went to the library, the paint store, and the pet store. Then Dad and I took Bono and Tallie for a walk. So, it's been a pretty good day overall, and now I am going to go fix dinner for my family........

No comments: