Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Few Disappointments.... Oh well, I'll be just as busy!

Well, it looks like my "jam-packed" week isn't going to be so jam-packed. I probably won't get to go riding, and I'm not babysitting. Sigh. Oh well. I get to clean tomorrow. Yippee. But, then some friends are coming over, so that will be awesome fun. And then I get to go visit another friend, later in the week. First softball practice is coming up over the weekend too; I can not wait!!! I've got my favorite coaches EVER! They make so much sense, and practices are always so much fun. Yay! Oh, today was my shopping day with Mom. We had a lot of fun; got new clothes, found fun stuff, and I bought a donut tin so I can make donuts tomorrow morning for breakfast! So that was a lot of fun. I'm going to sleep well tonight, but for now, I'm going to go organize my drawers and watch a Christy with Mom!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I had a great day with you, love!

Livvy said...

Me too!