Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Testing, Spring Break, Colds, and Softball

  1. Hi, everyone! As you can see from the title of this post, life has been a little hectic. The ski trip was awesome-everyone check out the pictures!-, but since then, things have gotten busier, and busier, and busier.
  2. First item: yes, tomorrow starts two days of SAT. It's never that bad, though; it's more the suspense leading up to a big test, such as the SATs.
  3. Second item: Spring Break technically starts on Monday--I think though, that Spring Break starts when I get done with school on Friday!
  4. Third item: As to the item about colds, my brother is sick with a cold for the 4th time this winter. He's getting very tired of being sick.
  5. Fourth item: it's finally time for softball!! One of my favorite coaches managed to get a league together for girls my age. I'm really happy since softball is my favorite sport to play. The first practice is on Saturday. I'll let you all know how it goes.
  6. That's all the news for now. I'll post again soon!

No comments: