Friday, March 27, 2009

Fridays and Weekends

Today was a ton of fun at co-op! The absolute best part was when we acted. See, in Writing Class, we have been making characters up, and then acting them out. We've done a lot of court cases, simply because they are good when you have a lot of people. Today we combined a murder at a zoo, with 1,000,000 dollars, and we got one great court case. In fact, it was so lengthy, that we didn't have time to finish it, so we have a week to wait impatiently and a week to think about it. So class was fun!

Mom also took me to the library today; I am starting to go through Christy by Catherine Marshall. I've been watching the Christy movies, so I wanted to know the real story that hadn't been touched by some movie director! So far it's good, though the movie left out some parts (sometimes I am finding that's good). Otherwise, the movie has been true to the book..... so far. I'm only on page 220 of 474! I'll let you know how it turns out. :)

Tomorrow is supposed to be my first softball game, but thanks to the weather, I don't think it's going to be happening. :( 100% chance of rain, but hey, anything can happen! My team is pretty unprepared-we've only had one practice-, so if the game got canceled, maybe it wouldn't be too bad. We shall see!

Well, that's most of the news for now; tomorrow I'll be baking lots and lots and lots of cookies for a get-together, so I'll try to post pictures of them! Until then..............

No comments: