Monday, March 23, 2009

Ice Cream Socials and New Pillows

Those two items mentioned in my title may seem like they have nothing in common with each other, so you may be somewhat surprised to find out that they do. They are both happenings or purchases that occured yesterday to me/my family. We decided that to celebrate the last day of Spring Break we would have an ice cream social, complete with brownies, ice cream, whipped cream, sprinkles, nuts, chocolate sauce, and hot fudge. Yes, they were good! And then, when Dad, E, and I were at Wal-mart (shopping for our goodies!), in the central aisle, we discovered a display of the big long pillows that I think are called "body pillows." Anyway, since they were only $7.50, Dad bought me one to match my room:

(It's the big, long teal-ish colored one.)






So, yes; ice cream socials and new pillows can be considered related in some circles!

No comments: